There is no one quick answer. You need to do a number of things:
1. You need to examine the collections of personal information you hold to ensure the collection, storage, security, use, disclosure and disposal is carried out in accordance with the relevant Privacy legislation.
2. You need to ensure you have appropriate privacy policies and guidelines in place and appropriate Privacy Notices on the forms you use to collect personal information.
3. You need to ensure only those staff who need to, can access the personal information you hold.
4. You need to make sure you and your staff are aware of your responsibilities under the relevant Privacy legislation.
5. You need to ensure you have procedures in place to deal with privacy complaints and/or requests for access by the people to whom the personal information relates.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org